DEDICATED ALTERNATIVE FUEL ENGINES
At JASPER we realize that our products must meet the needs of a diverse audience. We must also meet the demands to conserve our natural resources and provide for a cleaner environment. Through remanufacturing, we are able to recycle existing drive train products and give them new life and usefulness. Our alternative fuel division takes this philosophy one step further as we work to combine power and energy needs with cleaner burning fuels.
JASPER has responded with engines that run on alternative fuels like propane or compressed natural gas. Our Optimized engine line is the answer for your alternate fueled fleet.
Our Optimized alternative fuel engines are completely remanufactured using all new internal parts: pistons, rings, bearings and timing components, valve springs, retainers and lifters.
These alternative fuel engines feature...
- Hardened powdered metal valve seats to dissipate heat quickly.
- Premium high quality stellite exhaust valves with Inconnell face and chrome valve stems.
- High quality composite heat gaskets with stainless steel fire ring to withstand high temperatures.
- Modular Impco fuel system includes: 425 series mixer, EB-2 converter and VFF-30-2 lock-off, and throttle body.
- New OEM distributor with timing curve for alternate fuel use on most applications.
Our Optimized engines go through full factory dynamometer testing to ensure the timing and fuel mixtures are calibrated correctly, so when you receive your JASPER Optimized engine all you need to do is install it.
We built our Optimized alternative fuel engine to meet and exceed the needs of you, our customer.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Proudly remanufactured in the U.S.A.