Jasper Engines & Transmissions will be on the road in 2015, celebrating nearly 75 years of business in the automotive remanufacturing industry.
As a way to better educate the public on our remanufacturing capabilities, JASPER has updated its mobile marketing rig, appropriately named the “JASPER Rolling Showcase.” The “Showcase” will make at least nine appearances at high-profile car shows and performance events from April through October.
The JASPER Rolling Showcase brings along several product displays, including components from the gas engine, transmission, performance and Authentic Custom Drivetrain divisions. JASPER Associates are on hand at each event, so visitors can walk up and ask about our remanufacturing processes.
• April 9-12, Charlotte Spring Auto Fair and Swap Meet - Charlotte, NC
• April 22-26, Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet and Corral - Carlisle, PA
• June 19-21, MSRA (Minnesota Street Rod Association) - St. Paul, MN
• July 17-19, Syracuse Nationals - Syracuse, NY
• August 6-9, NSRA Nationals (National Street Rod Association) - Louisville, KY
• August 28-30, Frog Follies - Evansville, IN
• August 28-30, Corvettes at Carlisle - Carlisle, PA
• September 11-12, Shades of the Past - Pigeon Forge, TN
• October 8-11, Cruisn’ The Coast - Biloxi, MS