Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leading remanufacturer of drivetrain components, continues expanding into the import industry. The Nissan VQ35DE, a 3.5L DOHC V6 with variable valve timing (VVT), is available on exchange for the following applications:
- 2002-2006 Altima
- 2002-2008 Maxima
- 2002-2007 Murano
- 2003-2006 Quest
"This remanufactured JASPER engine includes all timing components with a new water pump, timing chain tensioners and new updated cam chains to correct an upper chain noise issue," says Brad Boeglin, JASPER New Product Development Team Leader. "The pistons have been re-engineered to match original equipment compression ratios, and include a graphite coating on the skirts to prevent dry start-up and piston scuffing." "In addition, JASPER installs 100% new intake camshaft actuators to eliminate any VVT issues," said Boeglin. Every JASPER Remanufactured Engine is subjected to strict, high-quality processes:
- Disassembly, meticulous inspection and cleaning of components.
- Precise machining for reliable performance.
- Head surfaces statistically monitored to assure proper sealing with the block.
- JASPER’s research and product development ensures inherent problems in OEM design are corrected.
- Live-Run Testing provides peace of mind and assures reliability.
- An available Premium Service Plan that offers customers even greater value.
Each engine is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Full warranty disclosure is available on our website or upon request. For more information on the remanufactured gas engines of Jasper Engines & Transmissions, please call 1-800-827-7455.