CAT C7 HEUI
JASPER remanufactured CAT C7 HEUI diesel engines are built to exacting requirements in order to meet or exceed OEM measured standards and have a nationwide, transferable parts and labor warranty. Click here for complete warranty information. Our CAT C7 HEUI diesel is a completely remanufactured engine with new wearable parts and built to precise tolerances. Running Complete Format Engines are live-run dynamometer tested to provide you with the peace of mind that you have purchased an engine that delivers reliable performance.
JASPER reman CAT C7 HEUI engines are built to exact specifications by serial and arrangement number, so no matter the vehicle (e.g. school bus, motor home, mining equipment, etc.), a JASPER remanufactured CAT C7 HEUI diesel engine will include the correct oil pan, front cover and flywheel housing to save you time and money.
A JASPER Remanufactured CAT C7 HEUI Engine is Your Best Option for Replacement! Here’s Why...
- 100% torque-plate honing provides cylinder wall geometry that matches the cylinder head, as in final assembly, for improved ring sealing.
- Block is decked with a CNC diamond carbide cutter for total flatness. JASPER machines the block and head finish to 100 - 300 Rz to prevent head gasket leaks and failures.
- 100% align honing the main saddles ensures the best alignment between the crankshaft and block, providing greater crank and bearing longevity.
- 100% magnafluxing of the block and head verifies the castings are crack free. This inspection is especially important in finding imperfections in the block behind the cam followers.
- Blocks undergo 100% submersion testing to ensure there are no leaks.
- Crankcase pressure testing is performed following final assembly to ensure there are no external leaks.
- 100% installation of new injector tubes provides improved injector sealing.
- CAT C7 HEUI Running Compete format engines are thoroughly dynamometer tested under load with other assessments for your assurance of reliability including:
- CAT (Electronic Technician) software is used to calibrate injector trim codes preceding dyno testing. CDs are included with C7 HEUI Running Complete format engines for injector/ECM recalibration during engine installation.
- Testing for proper horsepower, boost and oil pressure
- Checking for trouble codes and data stream monitoring to ensure proper engine performance
- Opacity testing (snap & full load)
- Checking for leaks 4X during dynamometer testing, including blacklight leak testing
- CAT C7 HEUI Complete format engines are spin-tested for proper oil pressure, each cylinder undergoes compression testing and the engine is blacklight leak tested.
Please visit our Video Library to learn more about some of the quality processes we perform to this diesel engine family.
Click on the Find an Installer icon to find an installer closest to you.
Full warranty disclosure available on our website or upon request. Specifications subject to change without notice.