Four Wheel Drive / All-Wheel Drive Front Differentials
JASPER offers a complete line of front differentials for four wheel drive and all-wheel drive applications. During the JASPER remanufacturing process:
- Bearings are preloaded to OEM specifications which provides for longer bearing life along with the unit’s smooth operation and its proper break-in.
- Differentials are inspected for correct backlash clearance. This inspection is performed to assure proper gear lubrication for reduced noise and to avoid overheating, especially important in severe-duty applications.
- Tooth contact pattern is inspected and adjusted to utilize the full structure of the gear. This procedure assures minimum gear noise and reduced gear fatigue.
- Loctite® is applied to the bearing races in order to provide maximum securement.
- JASPER remanufactured Jeep Differentials include electric or air lockers if your application is so equipped.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions also offers 4WD and AWD actuator assemblies.
The 7.25 4WD actuator assemblies include bearings, seals, washers, splined side gears, shift fork and collar and a new electric shift motor.
7.25 AWD actuator assemblies include bearings, seals, washers and splined hub.