JASPER remanufactured Duramax 6.6L diesel engines are built to meet, or exceed, OEM measured standards and have a nationwide, transferable parts and labor warranty. Click here for complete warranty information. Our Duramax 6.6L Diesel Engine is a completely remanufactured engine with new wearable parts and is built to exacting tolerances. Running Complete Format Engines also include live-run dynamometer testing to assure reliability.
The Duramax 6.6L diesel engine is widely used in such popular applications as the Chevrolet: Silverado HD, Express, and Kodiak; and GMC: Sierra HD, Savannah, and Topkick.
A JASPER Remanufactured Duramax Engine is Your Best Option for Replacement! Here’s Why...
- Duramax blocks are 100% align honed to meet, or exceed, original specifications including the size, shape and alignment of the saddles to prevent crank damage.
- Crankshafts are polished (not machined) to an Ra finish of 10 or less, maintaining OE nitride hardness to ensure long crank life and to prevent broken cranks.
- JASPER’s Duramax Running Complete format includes a 100% Bosch Certified Fuel System (pump and injectors) for the highest quality and best runability.
- Duramax blocks are torque-plate honed to provide cylinder wall geometry that matches the cylinder head, as in final assembly, for improved ring sealing.
- Block and head surface finishes are machined to a 50 - 150 Rz finish to prevent blown head gaskets.
- 100% installation of a nitrided valve train for improved heat resistance to reduce valve guide wear.
- 100% installation of an upgraded JASPER-manufactured, machined steel bell housing block-off plate and fluoroelastomer polymer O-ring to prevent leaks.
- 100% installation of a cooler petcock valve to provide easy drainage of coolant at recommended service intervals.
- Final engine assembly includes an air pressure test to ensure the block and all mating surfaces are leak free.
- Duramax Running Complete format engines, ‘04 and later, include the turbo with VGT solenoid and VGT position sensor.
- Duramax Running Complete format engines are thoroughly dynamometer tested under load with other assessments for your assurance of reliability, including:
- Testing for proper horsepower, boost & oil pressure
- Checking for trouble codes
- Opacity testing (snap & full load)
- Checking for leaks 4X during dynamometer testing, including blacklight leak testing
- Duramax Complete format engines are spin-tested for proper oil pressure, each cylinder undergoes compression testing and each engine is blacklight leak tested.
Full warranty disclosure available on our website or upon request. Specifications subject to change without notice.