Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured products, announces the availability of its remanufactured Toyota 3MZ-FE 3.3L engine. This DOHC V6 engine is available on exchange for the following 2004-2010 vehicles:
This remanufactured JASPER engine offers several advantages:
- JASPER-designed pistons are engineered with larger oil return holes that assist with oil drain back and prevent oil rings from sticking.
- Pistons include a graphite coating to prevent dry startup and piston scuffing.
- Valve covers are supplied and a NEW PCV valve is installed to allow proper ventilation.
- UPDATED ring pack, with plasma moly rings, provides higher durability to help reduce cylinder wear and provides three times more oil drain back for better oil control.
- 100% installation of NEW nitrided engine valves that are more heat resistant and reduce the chance of valve guide wear.
- Multi-layer steel (MLS) head gaskets are installed to reduce head gasket failure.
- 100% NEW head bolts ensure an even clamp load.
- 100% installation of a NEW water pump.
- 100% tested camshaft actuators to verify proper performance.
- Live-Run Testing, including recorded inspections of temperatures, oil pressure, vacuum and compression, provide piece-of-mind and assures reliability.
- Black-light inspections ensure there are no oil leaks.
The JASPER Remanufactured 3MZ-FE engine is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Full warranty disclosure is available on our website, or upon request.